Saturday, July 03, 2004

Europeans are A-Ok

Once again, its saturday night and we decided to go over to the Italian compound to enjoy some pizza (and lotsa bacardi). I get a kick out of the way they do things, and i think that americans could learn a lot from them. They way they kick back and have a good time is so PG-13 - no one is all pissy and ornery, everyone is just there to have a good time. True, there are like 5 girls to every 300 dudes, but there arent any fights. Contrast this to my time spent in Okinawa, where it's like 3 girls to every 30 guys, and it was nothing but fighting and stupidity. One time I was chillin at a bar with this girl I was kinda seeing. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back there were 3 dudes sitting at the table with her. Uuh, ok. Luckily I'm a ferocious specimen of spin kicking destruction, so any nastiness was avoided. In any case, there were maybe 7 girls from Spain there, and one of the guys we went with is quite the dancer. So when they started playing spanishy music he was out there cutting a rug, and that definitely made the night worth it. Also, another guy we went with is Mexican, and it was just as fun to see him try and spit game in Spanish and get shot down. heheheh

This coming week I might be a little incommunicado for a bit - got some stuff to do here and there, so I won't be on quite so much. But I'll be sure to make a post when I come back, along with a lot of really cool photos on my pictures page. So be sure to give it a look-see.

That's about it for now - wish me luck. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

バーミアン気を付けて行ってきてね。
移動中や旅先で警備が甘くなると危険だから。
せっかくのすばらしい仏像が壊されてしまい残念ですね。
人が何世紀にも渡り大切に守ってきたものを、簡単に壊してしまう
宗教ってなんなんだろう?

どうしてうまくコメントが入れられない時があるのかしらね?
pi_chan_dritte より
タバコの吸い過ぎ、飲みすぎに注意!!

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home